Thursday, August 3, 2017

双世宠妃 - The Eternal Love 2017 (Shuang Shi Chong Fei)





So far I am loving this drama. Unlike typical Chinese dramas, this one is progressing at a good and fast pace. It doesn't take at least 20 episodes until the main couple actually gets together and the concept is pretty fresh. The cast consists of many fresh faces that I have never seen before except the main male lead who plays Yue Qi in Princess Agents. I have high hopes for how this drama will end. With only 24 episodes, I think it a must watch if you enjoy soul-switching dramas. It is an online drama that is adapted from the novel Hilarious Pampered Consort: Lord I Will Wait for Your Divorce written by Fan Que.

Both Viki and Youtube are subbing this drama. the visual and cast are stunning, so go have a look.



Cast:

Xing Zhao Lin as Mo Lian Cheng [8th Prince] 
Native name: 邢昭林 
Known roles: Back to 20, Princess Agents 

I would be lying if I said that I didn't watch this drama because of him. As a drama lover, I like to watch something with familiar faces. I was very shocked at his acting since this is his first time as the main lead. He did an excellent job playing Mo Liang Cheng. Especially given his experience in acting, the only major role he played in this drama was as Yue Qi in Princess Agents and even in that drama he barely had any scenes. I will continue to look out for more dramas with him in them.






Liang Jie as Qu Tan Er / Xiao Tan
Native name: 梁洁
Known roles: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend, Go! Goal! Fighting!

Hands down she is so talented. She plays a modern real estate sales person in the modern world whose spirit mysteriously gets transferred to the past and is trapped in Qu Tan Er's body after she tries to commit suicide. The way she switches back and forth between two completely polar opposite personalities is flawless and effortless. Her character is so funny and there are many modern day references. I am looking forward to her future projects. The chemistry between her and Zhao Lin is another upside.



Wang Richards/ Wang Rui Chang as Mo Yi Huai [1st Prince] 
Native name: 王瑞昌 
Known roles: The Visioner


He plays the bad boy brother of Mo Liang Cheng and is Tan Er's ex-boyfriend. He can hold his role well and clearly outlines that his character is ambitious. I can't believe both him and Zhao Lin are only nineteen, They are so talented; he needs more projects. For some reason, he reminds me of Jackson Wang.




Zhong Qi as Qu Pan Er
Qu Tan Er's older half sister (the first wife's daughter). She is married to Mo Yi Huai and even though he has no feelings for her.

Xin Rui Qi as Zhao Qing Yun
The Queen Dowager's niece and is in love with Mo Liang Cheng since they were young. 


Sun Yi Zhu as Jing Xin
She is Qu Tan Er's maid and is very loyal to her and befriends Xiao Tan. The first person to find out about the two spirit in one body thing.
















2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually understand what you are talking approximately!
    Bookmarked. Kindly additionally discuss with my site =).
    We can have a link trade arrangement among us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing, I'd love to discuss more! Send me a link and we could go forth there. :)

      Delete